LinkedGo Self Adhesive Light Black Gloss Vinyl Headlight Foglight Tail Tint Wrap (12"x72")

  • Self-adhesive, peel and stick, protect the car light from scratches
  • 12"x72" film sticker for car headlights, fog lights, taillight, lamp,etc.
  • 3 mil thick (.0042") blends seamlessly with lights
  • Easily cleansed with water and easy to remove without residual
  • Superior transparency, light transmittance up to 75-80 percent Light Black

Overall I'm very happy with this tint. It is very easy to work, even without the air release glue pattern other companies offer. I've dont a lot of interior and exterior wrapping and this was very thick and sticky. I was wrapping G37s headlights and it came out perfect. Make sure you have: A small razor/exacto A small table or crate A seat. A blow dryer. (Heat gun is too hot for beginners, it can damage the tint if overheated) A new felt squeegy A spray bottle with water. For the install:Wash the light and about a foot around it with normal wash and dry it. Then peel the backing , and spray it with water heavily, spray the light and the area around it heavily. Set the film on the light with 3-6 inches extra all the way around. Squeegy out the flattest spot on the light to hold it in place. Then pull the extra tint tighter on each side and stick it to the car, to take up any slack. Spray the whole thing again with water. Now pick the way you want to go and start to push out the water with the squeegy. Heat the whole area a little and readjust the extra around the sides to always have a little tension; always be slightly stretching it. Work your way to an edge, then repeat for the other half. The extra being stuck to the car is like having 4 extra hands always keeping that little bit of tension. Esspecially when you're heating and squeegying at the same time, and cant pull the tint too. Just pull it up,stretch it and stick it back to the car. Hope this helps.

Great product price well. Anyone who gives this a bad rating due to installation difficulties just needs more patience. Watch some YouTube videos, do what they say. Don't forget to remove the protective film over the outside. Give the tint a few days in the sun before you decide it looks bad, pop any pesky bubbles with a needle. Looks great on my e90 335i.

Came on a cardboard tube so when I got it it was still in great shape Went on easy and was the perfect shade not too dark and not too light

Product works great. Directions were extremely helpful. I recommend having a heat gun or blow dryer handy. Also having a vinyl scraper and sharp knife is very helpful too.

I’ve had these tints on for a week to set and they look amazing on my fog lights. The material is very thick compared to any tint I’ve used before (all bad). EXTREAMLY easy to apply. Guys and girls this is super easy (with help) I was able to do this with my sister who doesn’t have the ability to do anything of the caliber. HIGHLY recommend. @swagginsubie pics coming soon

Much easier to use than window tint. Was able to wrap 2 fogs and 2 headlights on a dodge magnum. You will not have enough material to do tail lights too. Anyone having difficulties needs to refer to the manual.this stuff was super manageable, and very easy to install and this was the first time I was successful was because of this product. Buying more to finish my tail lights.

Product as described. Followed the advice of some of the other reviews and turned out great. The lenses I covered were lower than headlights or taillights so I wasn’t as picky. But easy to apply, patience is the key and of you have zero experience I would say to buy enough product so you can do a practice application. I did use a heat gun on low setting but was careful. It did adhere better on the sides after I used the gun. A hair dryer is recommended as stated by others.

Exactly what I was looking for, I can assure you that this product is way better than the spray tints that never look even, but this product does require some patience and skill. I suggest buying two rolls, one to learn with and one to use once you learn. The best way I found was clean the part, then take a spray bottle with half alcohol and half water, spraying the part down with the mix, then apply the film. With a soft squeegee and a hair dryer work the solution out from under the film. I did the tail lights on my Supra along with the side markers and they look great.

There are no direction nor website to refer too. That being said, the tinted film has a clear piece of film on each side of it. One side has adhesive and one side doesn’t. Once you figure out which side has adhesive, you are all set. Use a soap/water solution and the product goes on without a hitch.

Had previously ordered some pre-cut tint for my the taillights on my 2013 Camaro; I have been installing tint and wrap for a few years now, and what I had ordered didn't fit right and it was almost impossible to get it to conform to the curvature of the lights. Removed the lenses from the car and overcut pieces of this product; with a little heat from my wife's hair drier, it went on like silk, adhered great, no air bubbles or wrinkles; almost looks like the lenses were factory tinted.

Comments